UK standard double wall socket Manufacturer
a.Product Sale Points:
British Standard ( Standard:E90,E/D30,D50 )
c.Shipping & Payment terms
2.Delivery time:Within 15 days after receipt of payment..
3.Large QTY for sea shipping,Small QTY for express(DHL/UPS/Fedex/TNT/EMS).
4. Below $10000, the payment will be T/T ,Western Union or Paypal in advance.
5. Over $10000, 40% in advance upon placing order, the rest 60% be paid before shipment.
d.Other Seriesdouble wall socket
Principle------To creat products that deliver happiness to everybody.
double wall socket
Saip Electric Group Company Limited
ADD:Liushi Industrial Zone,Yueqing,Zhejiang,China 325604
Skype No.:saip5088 Handphone:+0086-18767773103
If there is any doubts,pls feel free to contact me,thanks!